International Forensic Analyst (Singapore)
International Forensic Analyst
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a Fortune 50 Corporation with offices around the world, has an immediate full-time, permanent position opening for an International Forensic Analyst to work as part of the Information Technology Security team, providing expertise in the high growth area of computer forensics and electronic discovery while supporting international operations.
The position will be based in Singapore as an extension of the corporate team. Travel may be extensive dependent upon request.
Daily job functions:
- Conduct and oversee forensic discovery of computer systems and collecting digital evidence for BPO investigations
- Conduct investigations for Compliance Audits
- Export Control Subject Matter Expert in region
- Preserve termed employee data as requested
- Liaise with Corporate Forensic Analysts
Support Services Role:
- Organize and Lead IT Policy Workshops in region
- Security Awareness representative
- Assist Incident Response team
- Relationship building with Asia Pacific partners
- Setup infrastructure in identified geographically high risk areas
- Participate in the creation of standard work instruction documentation
Education: Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or MIS
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills as well as a high level of motivation.
- Strong proficiency in SQL Server, including creating queries and reports
- CISM or CISSP will be considered a plus, however, not required.
- Understanding of EnCase forensic software or other forensic packages
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems such as: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Server 2008, Server 2003, Server 2000, Linux, Unix
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction when necessary
- Ability to handle several projects at a given time
- Ability to identify problems and bring them to management's attention immediately
- Must be committed to achieving results and tight deadlines
2 - 5 Years experience within Information Technologies position and a BS in MIS, or recent graduate with a BS in Computer Science.