Sr Software Engineer - node.js (backend)
This is a full-time, on-site role but remote and contracting options will be availble for the right candidate. We cannot support visas at this time - Sorry.
This person will also need to be able to support integration with multiple polygot systems to aggregate and marshal data.
Applicants should have:
- Extensive experience designing scalable, high availability, high performance server systems
- Familiarity with at least one open source CMS such as Drupal
- Experience with backend technologies to interface with databases like PostGreSQL, SOLR and MySQL
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Docker containers and immutable infrastructures is preferred.
- Microservice architecture and API gateway experience is preferred
Please speciify any expereince with: Microservices, GraphQL, Caching Strategies, Logging/Monitoring, Flux/Relay/Redux, Express, Test Driven Development, Webpack, SQL/Postgres/SOLR, ES6
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Parking/Transit Flex Spending Plans
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress
- Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment