The main purpose of this position is to support Information Governance goals and objectives and assist in the implementation of the Annual Records Compliance (ARC) Campaign and assist the Information Governance Program Manager in the formation and execution of the Records and Information Management/Information Governance Program.
- Administrative duties including off-site records account administration, invoice management, and security administration.
- Works with all levels of management and staff, particularly records creators and custodians, to ensure consistency and proper procedure implementation of Records and Information Management (RIM) and Information Governance (IG) Program.
- Collaborates with data owners and data custodians to identify and resolve more complex data governance issues in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Works with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop file plans in coordination with classification structures.
- Coordinates information sharing standards, guidelines and collaborate space configuration.
- Supports the IG Program in development and execution of proper management of legal holds and litigation related document collection and retention.
- Assists in the delivery of RIM/IG training through classroom, one on one, and online presentations.
- Assist implementation of the Information Governance Program.
- Maintains RIM/IG intranet site and other technical resources.
- Assists in developing best practices guides and quick reference materials for publication on RIM/IG intranet site.
- Analyzes, coordinates, and oversees the development and implementation of departmental data placement strategies.
- Assists with the implementation and management of the Annual Records Compliance (ARC) Campaign.
- Assists with the identification of organizational essential records and the creation and maintenance of organizational vital records protection and disaster recovery plans.
- Coordinates and reviews the disposition of records in off-site records storage.
- Assists in litigation support activities.
- Updates and validates Information Governance Network liaison list.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications to perform Job:
- Associate degree or higher.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in information governance or records management.
- Specific experience with eDiscovery and legal holds principles, practices and platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel and Word, and strong familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced computer and software application skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Ability to organize and maintain electronic and physical files.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks, adjust to changing priorities, and complete tasks under time constraints.