Our client a multinational law firm has an opening for a Senior Business Development Specialist within their Marketing Department in their New York or Washington, D.C. office.
The Senior Business Development Specialist works closely with the Antitrust group and marketing leadership to develop and sustain a loyal client base for increased work, revenues, and profitability.
In collaboration with the Senior Business Development Manager, this individual:
- Makes recommendations into, creates, and implements business development plans.
- Researches and identifies opportunities for promoting and cross‑selling.
- Conducts research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities to deepen existing client relationships, expand the client base, and increase external and internal visibility.
- Executes on targeted marketing methods including social media strategies, CLE seminars, organizational affiliations, and initiatives.
- Develops customized pitches/RFPs, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Ensures meticulous execution of all projects and work, with data and content consistently accurate and well presented.
- Attains synergies for all marketing programs through effective collaboration.
- Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in professional services marketing; law firm experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of litigation and regulatory practices, with direct work experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles including driving innovative tools and programs, competitive intelligence, market research, and pitch and RFP responses.